- Complete and enclose the return form on your invoice.
- Remove the SmartLabel from invoice (Center of Invoice just above the shipping label).
- Package the item(s) and return form and seal it securely with tape.
- Affix the SmartLabel to the package.
- Drop your package anywhere in the US mail at home, at work, or at the Post Office.
SmartLabel is for US domestic returns only (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO ).
If the return or exchange is deemed as defective merchandise, the $6.99 charge will not be deducted from your refund amount.
I didn't receive a pre-paid shipping label. Who should I call?
You can print out your own return label, using our easy online returns process by clicking here.
Ready Returns label is for US domestic returns only (excluding APO/FPO ).