What are the terms and conditions for the Footaction gift cards?
Footaction Gift Cards:
- Footaction Gift Cards can be ordered in any amount from $10 to $250 . You can order your gift cards at footaction.com.
- Gift Cards may be applied towards any purchase online at Footaction.com website, by phone or by mail (Quebec residents excluded from online purchasing) OR at any Footaction Store in US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Coupon/discount codes may not be used to purchase a gift card unless specified.
Footaction gift card and gift certificates are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- To redeem a gift card, use the 16-digit number and the PIN provided on the back of your card. If you have the older paper gift certificate version, it is a 9-digit number and 6-digit PIN.
- Coupon/discount codes may be used when redeeming a gift card.
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged for cash (except in CA, CO, CT, ME, MA, MT, NJ, OR, RI, WA, VT, TX, PR as provided below) or used to purchase another Gift Card unless required by law.
- Gift cards are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Email gift cards will provide you with a PIN. If you have an older Card version without a PIN, those cards can only be used in store.
- Gift cards will retain the balance if the entire amount is not spent on one purchase for the next time you shop.
- If you have the older paper gift certificate, please note that it is a 9-digit number and 6-digit PIN and can only be used for online, phone and mail orders, but are not for use for In-Store purchases.
- If you are using the older version of our gift certificate, which is a 9-digit card number and a 6-digit PIN number, you must redeem the certificate in full to place your order online.
If you would like to redeem only a portion of an older card, or if you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.