How does the My Favorites feature work?
With the My Favorites feature, you can manage and share your favorite items. Think of it as your wish list. Here's how it works:
- You must be registered on the site to have a wish list
- You can create up to 5 wish lists
- You can make your wish lists private or public.
Private means a friend can only view/shop it if they are invited by email to view it. Public means anyone can view/shop it if they know the person's email address.
- The sales and product status in a wish list will be updated if the product is purchased from a list.
- Shop a friend's wish list through searching for their email address on the wish list landing page or via a link received in an email.
- You can shop for yourself and in the same session shop from multiple friends' wish lists; the cart will display whose list it came from.
How do I add an item?
- Find the item you want and then click the "heart icon" on the upper-right hand corner.
How do I share my wish list?
- Share your wish by emailing up to 50 friends
What items can't be added?
- Gift cards
- Customized or personalized items
- Hot launch items